Cloud Based Solution
Log in from anywhere
- Access your Transportation Management System from any connected device and manage your freight from anywhere.
- No need to install any software or updates. Get all of the latest Real Time Freight enhancements and features at no additional cost.
- Your data is safe, up to date, and accessible for all account users.
Eliminate Carrier Paperwork & Save Time
- Send carriers a unique link to complete onboarding in less than 7 minutes.
- Eliminate the headaches and filing cabinets by utilizing RTF’s paperless onboarding packets.
- Easily onboard and qualify your transportation partners.
- Send carriers a unique link to electronically sign and complete onboarding.
- Our FMCSA integration checks for authority so you don’t have to.
- Access insurance documents via Truckstop.com’s insurance database
FIND TRUCKS THAT ARE READY
TO MOVE YOUR FREIGHT
TO MOVE YOUR FREIGHT
- Truckstop.com integration provides you access to ~1 million power units. Real Time Freight integrates into Truckstop.com’s Load Board better than any other Transportation Management System.
- Search for equipment that matches your posting in one click, so that you only see relevant trucks.
- Offer freight to your best carriers first.
- Advanced tendering and distribution networks to allow you to strategically and automatically connect your freight to the best suited carriers.
Rates & Reporting
Make informed decisions
- Our Transportation Management System provides access to millions of Carrier paid rates for any lane and any equipment in seconds.
- Create your own rate engines using multiple sources including marketplace data from Truckstop.com and your rate history on each lane.
- Create custom scheduled reports based on your business needs.
Track & Trace
Know where your Freight is at all times
- Manage the full lifecycle of your freight from beginning to end with customizable milestones that allow you to stay organized.
- Integrated with PC*Miler, MacroPoint, Fleetmatics, and PeopleNet.
- Interactive map provides location visibility of loads and trucks.
Carrier & Customer Portals
Streamline Communication with
Carriers & Customers
Carriers & Customers
- Setup Carrier & Customer portals to communicate necessary updates, while sharing information back into your TMS.
- Carrier Portals include electronic invoices, rate confirmation sheets, bidding on customer freight, and track & trace features.
- Customer Portals allows users to submit quotes, track their load, attach documents, and manage Accounts Payable.
Work with Qualified Carriers
- Remove the headache of managing your Carrier qualifications.
- FMCSA integration ensures that your core carriers are vetted and meet your requirements at the point of dispatch.
- Access to over 400,000+ insurance certificates monitored daily by Truckstop.com’s data assurance team.
- Quickly look up any MC#, DOT# or carrier company name.
- Stay organized by adding notes and attaching documents to Carrier profiles.
Powered By Truckstop.com
Integrated with the largest Load Board
- Post your Loads directly to Truckstop.com to maximize the visibility of your open loads.
- Search for Qualified Carriers from Truckstop.com’s Carrier network.
- Utilize the integrations with other Truckstop.com products such as LoadPay and CargoShield.
- Access Truckstop.com’s rate data to maximize your profits.
- Real Time Freight integrates into Truckstop.com’s Load Board better than any other Transportation Management System.
Real Time Freight has saved us time and money. We have been able to post loads and receive bids quickly and efficiently. We are receiving quality competitive bids and we can award and dispatch loads in one place.
Over the last 14 months since we have implemented the RTF TMS, we have saved over $400K.
When Real Time Freight was presented to our team, we were immediately impressed by the functionality, tools and built in resources available. The implementation process was extremely smooth and with RTF, no question or issue goes unanswered. We are thankful for the partnership we have with Real Time Freight.
Real Time Freight is a great software solutions partner not just your typical TMS provider. They offer customized solutions catered to our company needs, as a manufacturer, processor, retailer and wholesaler. Southern States Cooperative is not your typical company which makes Real Time Freight a good fit for us.
Real Time Freight is the most intuitive and streamlined TMS I’ve had the pleasure of using. As a new brokerage, it easily scales with us. It also enables us to engage with other RTF customers to grow our book of business and connect with more trusted carriers. It’s an amazing platform and a robust community!