From rate benchmarking to load distribution and beyond, our TMS packages are designed to help you grow your business, automate your processes, and drive success.
All Features Now Included
Tired of never having the features you need unless you upgrade? Now all TMS packages include all features and modules!
With access to Truckstop.com’s powerful suite of tools and data, you’ll have an innovative and complete business toolset rivaling the big guys—no matter what you pay.
No Hidden Costs
If you’ve looked at TMS options, you’re probably sick of discovering additional costs. The below prices are all-inclusive—all the fees you’ll pay.
- No “premium” modules or add-ons
- No other fees for usage or tools
- No fees (from us) for existing integrations like MacroPoint, QuickBooks, and more
Best for the following:
What is Included?
“Everything literally means everything is included in all packages—including all of our powerful modules still in development.
All of the features listed above, a total of 37 modules, provide the end-to-end single master system for your whole business and all your communications with partners, customers, carriers, and other departments or agent offices.
From now on, every feature we release will be included for all customers, for free. Keep an eye on our release blog for new features as they are released.
The only time you’ll have additional costs is when using other third party tools. Here is the breakdown of those types of tools:
- PC Miler, Bing/Google Maps – free and included in your subscription, no charge from them!
- MacroPoint, FleetMatics, Peoplenet, and Truckstop.com Load Tracking integrations for track and trace – free from us, 100 free tracks from Truckstop.com, subscription to tracking service
- LoadPay simplified load payments built in – no fee from us, make 2% per load, no cost for LoadPay account, carriers give 3% for next-day payment and save over factoring
- CargoShield integrated cargo coverage – free from us, per load CargoShield charge only on loads you select to cover”
But can it do…?
Our mission is to improve the efficiency, communication, and visibility of your entire business. We aim to help you automate and gain control of as much of your business as possible so you can focus on growing and keeping costs low. The above is just a short summary of what RTF can do. If you don’t see mention of a feature you need, Contact Sales to ask about it. We’re happy to help!
What is the Pro Plus Agency package for?
As our industry continues to change, growing organizations often need many options available for how they do business. If you have multiple offices, departments, organizations, agencies, or teams, which each need their own TMS but the ability to share information and data between each TMS, our Pro Plus Agency package allows this functionality. Each agent “spoke”, a full featured TMS with all 37 modules, will plug into one main “hub” Pro account and you can control what data is shared back and forth. This allows your offices or teams to manage their business fluidly, while connecting your whole organization.